10 Reasons You Want a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat for Your Best Friend
Table of Contents
- 10 Reasons You Want a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat
- Who are Ruff and Tumble?
- Here are 10 reasons you should want a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat for your Best Friend.
- Where can I Buy Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats?
- Reviews and Pictures Speak a Thousand Words!
- What is the Difference Between a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat and Dog Robe?
- Where Can I Find a Ruff and Tumble UK Stockist?
- What Can Happen if you don't Dry your Dog with a Dog Drying Robe?
If you want to take your pet with you on a trip or just love playing in water then Ruff and Tumble have something for you. Ruff and Tumble make premium dog coats that are used for drying pets, they dry excess water quickly and can be taken anywhere.
10 Reasons You Want a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat
Ruff and Tumble has a range of designs available from country coats, beach coats to classic colours. It is also made from high quality materials which will make it last longer than other cheaper brands! Here are 10 reasons why you should want a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat!
Who are Ruff and Tumble?
Ruff and Tumble started when they wanted to create a coat that was warm and stylish for their dog. Ruff and Tumble is now an international brand with the coats available in over 25 countries around the world! Ruff and Tumble has won several awards because of its high quality product, these include:
- Dog Fancy's Top New Products Award Winner
- Pet Business Magazine's Top Product Award Winner
- Ruff and Tumble Best of Breed Award Winner
- Ruff and Tumble Outstanding New Product Awards Finalist.
Here are 10 reasons you should want a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat for your Best Friend.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats are really cool looking. There are many different designs, sizes and colours available. They can fit tiny dogs all the way up to very large dogs.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats have unmatched material that is ultra-absorbent yet breathable at the same time. The coats don't have complicated fasteners and are equipped with Velcro strips for easy adjustment.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats have been designed to be the equivalent of a horse blanket, so you can simply slip them over your dog's head, wrap it under their belly and attach the Velcro as needed. No fiddly buckles or zips.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats are easy to put on, take off and wash. Your dog will love the fabric that is ultra soft yet durable enough for all weather conditions. They can be used year 'round in both winter or summer time climates. Great for walks in any type of weather!
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats have a unique RuffTek formula that works to repel water, dirt and oil. This means less washing of your dog.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats are very easy care - simply put them in the machine with your towels or other laundry on a gentle cycle. No special garment bags required for them.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats are considered to be the most comfortable dog coats on the market. They have been designed with warmth, comfort and safety in mind for your best friend.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats ensure that you will never have wet or smelly dogs again! The water just rolls right off of them.
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats are great for the times when your dog just wants to be left alone. They can easily go outside without having to let you dry them off, since the coat works like a towel in absorbing water quickly!
- - Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats have been tested by BBC One's 'The Customer Is Always Right and they were the winner!
Where can I Buy Ruff and Tumble Dog Coats?
You can buy Ruff and Tumble dog coats from our online store - 'Travfurler' who specialise in pet products for travelling adventure pets.
Check out the Ruff and Tumble Collection here: Ruff and Tumble Collection
Ruff & Tumble Classic Dog Coat Here: Ruff and Tumble Classic Dog Coats
Ruff & Tumble Dog Drying Mitts Here: Ruff and Tumble Drying Mitts
Or Browse All Travelling Pet Products Here: Travfurler - Pet Products
Sign up to our Newsletter for a 5% discount - Go to the very bottom of our home page Travfurler - Pet Products
Reviews and Pictures Speak a Thousand Words!
It's all good and well when I say we love the coats and what Ruff and Tumble produce but we decided to show you what the public think! Anyone else notice a trend on the green ones..
What is the Difference Between a Ruff and Tumble Dog Coat and Dog Robe?
There is no difference between a Ruff and Tumble dog coat and robe. Ruff and Tumble makes coats, dog drying mitts and leads along with other dog accessories.
When people talk about a coat, towel or robe they are generally referring to the same item. It is just that the coat has a soft towel feel to it yet is effective at at drying water and removing mud. They can be used outdoors, after a bath or to lounge around their dog palace at home.
Our customers often use it after they have taken their dogs to the beach or outdoor activities such as camping. Ruff and Tumbles website states that you should towel dry your pets coat before putting on Ruff and Tumble's coat but it comes down to personal preference.
Where Can I Find a Ruff and Tumble UK Stockist?
We are here for you and are a UK stockist but we also deliver worldwide.
- Ruff and Tumble Dog Products Sold Here: TRAVFURLER - Sign up to the newsletter at the bottom of the page for a 5% discount.
Travfurler will also ship worldwide and don't discriminate against cats wearing the coats too! See our pictures if you don't believe us!
Ruff & tumble is also sold at various other online stores in the UK.
What Can Happen if you don't Dry your Dog with a Dog Drying Robe?
When you are out exploring with dogs you know how much many love the mud and water. If you don't have a towel with you then you may be inclined to leave dirty water and mud on them. If you leave dirty water on your dog and don't dry them then this can lead to a number of problems.
- Dirty Water and Mud Can Lead To Skin Diseases: Bacterial infection, Hot Spots (Fungal Infection) and Mange are the main three skin diseases that dogs get from dirty water and mud left on their coats or paws for extended periods of time. They cause your dog a lot of discomfort and can be extremely painful.
- Dirty Water Can Lead To Ear Infections: If you leave dirty water on your dogs ears it will cause an ear infection. This is a common problem in dogs that get left with dirty water or mud caked to their fur around the face, head and necks areas for extended periods of time.
- Dirty Water Can Lead to Eye Infections: If you leave dirty water or mud on your dogs face, eyes and around the eye area it will cause an eye infection. This can lead to loss of vision in some severe cases if left untreated for too long.
These are only three conditions that may develop from dirty water but there are many more. Ruff and Tumble dog coats are designed to be lightweight, quick drying and breathable so that they can be put on your pet immediately after a wash or swim without having to worry about the water left in their coat causing them harm.
- Ruff & Tumble Dog Coats Are Lightweight: Ruff and tumble is super light so your dog will not even know they are wearing it. This is perfect when you have younger or older dogs who want to be able to move freely in their Ruff and Tumble Dog Drying Coat without any fuss.
- Ruff & Tumble Coats Are Quick Drying: The Ruff and tumble coat dries super quickly meaning that the water on your dogs coat will evaporate and be gone in a matter of minutes. This is perfect if you have an active dog who likes to jump around and play after they come out the water or are muddy from rolling about on the ground with their friends.
Conclusion paragraph: We know you want to protect your pup and we’ve got the perfect solution for your problem. Ruff and Tumble coats are not just stylish but they can also be a lifesaver! Whether it is preventing diseases, vet bills or providing warmth on a cold day; there is no better way to keep your dog happy than with one of these beautiful coat styles. You will never regret buying one because once you have that first Ruff and Tumble in your life, you won’t ever go back! So if you want to buy now, click here.