EzyDog Life Jacket DFD X2 Boost
The second generation Boost EzyDog life jacket brings brand new design features and a custom fit whilst retaining it's high amount of flotation. Whether you are teaching your dog to swim or just want to keep them safe around water, on boats, at the beach or during picnics at the lake, the X2 Boost EzyDog Lifejacket will help your dog stay safe in and around water.
Why it's great for adventures:
- High flotation including new buoyancy in the under belly straps
- Quick and easy to put on or take off
- Safe and secure adjustable fit including revolutionary collar adjustment
- Soft and comfortable yet ergonomic for movement
- Reflective materials for increased visibility in all kinds of lighting/weather
The geometry of this streamlined EzyDog life jacket has been carefully designed to fit comfortably around any dog breed, with panels designed to taper to the shape of a dog's torso. Only the highest grades of materials have been used in this EzyDog life jacket, aiding your dog to stay upright and in a natural swimming position whilst in water but also allowing them to move freely outside of water.
EzyDog Life Jacket Features
- Streamlined and ergonomic fit helps reduce water lag whilst not impacting comfort or safety
- Extremely buoyant thanks to the distributed flotation elements including foam wrapping around the underbelly
- Revolutionary top pull collar adjustment - the fixed collar allows for a custom fit around the neck to aid with head and neck buoyancy
- Comfortable neoprene grab handle for easy retrieval from water
- Reflective piping for high visibility, plus safety light attachment point
- Extremely durable new style d-ring for leash attachment
EzyDog Life Jacket
Durable 1680 denier nylon (extremely tough and easy to clean)
Neoprene grab handle
For best fit measure the girth and length of dog. Girth will take priority when selecting a size.
The girth is the area behind the front legs and round the body.
The length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail.
Please note, the DFD Dog life jacket X2 Boost does not need to cover your dog's entire back length to be effective. If your dog is between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
How to fit your EzyDog life jacket
1. Unclip all buckles and place over dog's head.
2. Re-connect all buckles and adjust straps until snug, but not too tight.
IMPORTANT: Do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, the life jacket should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps and dog.
How to care for your EzyDog life jacket?
Hose or soak in fresh water to remove all salt.