Ezy Dog Express Harness For Dogs
The Ezy Dog Express Harness offers several handy features in a minimalistic, sleek design that fits small breeds right through to extra-large breeds. Sporting updated geometry, this streamlined dog harness offers freedom of movement for even the most agile dog - from running, hiking to swimming.
The contoured EVA pads will form to the shape of your dog over time to increase comfort of the harness. Whilst other harness features include a moulded grab handle, reflective trim and removable EzyDog side patches (additional exchangeable patches sold separately). Plus since the harness is made from soft to the touch Polypropylene webbing it is comfortable whilst being strong, durable and ready for the elements.
Ezy Dog Harness With Side Patches
- Angled ergonomic design to decrease chafing and increase comfort
- Contoured inner padding that forms over time for custom fit
- Plenty of adjustment (including chest strap) to fit a range of breeds and sizes
- Easy to take on and off with side-release buckle
- Moulded grab handle to control dog at close reach
- Magnetic handle lock to keep the handle out of the way when not in use (only available on M, L, XL and XXL sizes)
- Reflective trim for night safety
- Stainless steel D-ring for attaching accessories and leash to
- Removable side patches for customisation
Adjustable Ezy Dog Harness For Small and Large Dogs
Made from: Made from PP webbing that is both soft and strong plus stainless steel fittings.
The ergonomic webbing configuration of the Express Harness will fit a wide range of dogs with minimal rubbing.
For best fit, measure the girth of your dog.
How to fit the EzyDog Express Harness?
1. Adjust thread chest strap through metal keeper and attach using velcro.
2. Slide harness over dog's head.
3. Adjust girth strap accordingly.
4. Connect girth strap.
Tip: Keep the chest strap a little loose so that the girth strap does not pull into your dog's legs.
Important: Do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, harness should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps and your dog.