Dog Life Jacket For Safety
The second generation Boost life jacket brings brand new design features and a custom fit whilst retaining it's high amount of flotation. Whether you are teaching your dog to swim or just want to keep them safe around water, on boats, at the beach or during picnics at the lake, the X2 Boost Dog Lifejacket will help your dog stay safe in and around water.
Why it's great for adventures:
- High flotation including new buoyancy in the under belly straps
- Quick and easy to put on or take off
- Safe and secure adjustable fit including revolutionary collar adjustment
- Soft and comfortable yet ergonomic for movement
- Reflective materials for increased visibility in all kinds of lighting/weather
The geometry of this streamlined dog swim vest has been carefully designed to fit comfortably around any dog breed, with panels designed to taper to the shape of a dog's torso. Only the highest grades of materials have been used in this dog life jacket, aiding your dog to stay upright and in a natural swimming position whilst in water but also allowing them to move freely outside of water.
Dog Swim Vest With New Features
- Streamlined and ergonomic fit helps reduce water lag whilst not impacting comfort or safety
- Extremely buoyant thanks to the distributed flotation elements including foam wrapping around the underbelly
- Revolutionary top pull collar adjustment - the fixed collar allows for a custom fit around the neck to aid with head and neck buoyancy
- Comfortable neoprene grab handle for easy retrieval from water
- Reflective piping for high visibility, plus safety light attachment point
- Extremely durable new style d-ring for leash attachment
Dog Swim Vest
Durable 1680 denier nylon (extremely tough and easy to clean)
Neoprene grab handle
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. Please note, the lifejacket does not need to cover your dog's entire back length to be effective.
How to fit your EzyDog life vest?
1. Unclip all buckles and place over dog's head.
2. Re-connect all buckles and adjust straps until snug, but not too tight.
IMPORTANT: Do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, the life jacket should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps and dog.
How to care for your EzyDog life vest?
Hose or soak in fresh water to remove all salt.
The best place to check for specific product sizing is within the "Sizing & Specs" tab on the product page.
Alternatively we have created this guide to help you with choosing the perfect size across a range of our best-selling products.
To use the guide, simply click the link of the brand that your chosen product relates too and follow the instructions within.
If an item you need help with is missing or you still need help after following the guide, please reach out to us on live chat, phone (0333 200 7312) or email (email@example.com) and we will be more than happy to assist.