Extreme Blizzard Ancol Dog Coat
This Extreme Blizzard Ancol dog coat is designed for wet weather conditions and tough terrain just like the Monsoon dog raincoat. However, the blizzard dog coat goes one step further and includes four layers with the fourth being a micro-fleece layer making it the ultimate dog coat for cold blizzard weather. This extra micro-fleece layer locks in and retains your dogs body heat longer than other dog coats.
If your primary focus is walking or hiking in wet weather where it will be very cold and retaining your dogs body heat is imperative, then this Blizzard dog coat is for you.
It has layers protecting your dogs’ body from water, brambles, and mud along with having a tough exterior to protect against coat tears and rips. It has underbelly protection to keep such a sensitive area dry and away from potential scrapes and scratches.
The coat features a chest protector for protection from rain and the Extreme Blizzard coat features a mesh liner to allow air circulation and keep your dog cool. The coat is made from durable and lightweight rip- stop nylon that is waterproof and windproof.
The Blizzard dog coat is skilfully tailored for an ergonomic fit and is adjustable at the girth, neck, and collar for a snug fit and added comfort.
Why it's great for adventures?
- 5 reflective points for low light visibility
- Waterproof nano-treated outer with rip-stop nylon
- Water-resistant membrane for ultimate weather-proofing
- micr-fleece base layer
- Available in 7 sizes and 3 colours
Ancol Blizzard Dog Coat Features
The Ancol Extreme Blizzard Coat offers ultimate protection against cold and wet weathers and features:
- A four-layer dog jacket; Outer rip stop, water-resistant membrane, breathable layer and a warm micro-fleece layer
- 3 Point adjustment for a perfect fit
- Harness hole portal allowing a harness to be placed under the dog coat
- Tail opening to ensure the fit remains snug at the back
- Elastic, adjustable leg straps to hold the coat in place
- Breathable and lightweight base layer to keep your dog protected but cool at the same time
- Rip stop top layer is tough to withstand rugged adventure environments
- Under body protection from the water, mud, brambles, and thorns
- 5 reflective points for maximum night-time visibility in blizzard weather
Ancol Blizzard Dog Coat Size Guide
Care Instructions: Machine Wash at 30 degrees, your normal detergent is fine but pure soap is gentler. Air dry naturally, do not tumble dry.