EzyDog Car Harness
Looking for the best dog car safety harness for car travel?
The EzyDog Drive Harness is a dog safety harness that will secure your pet whilst in transit. The Drive Car Harness has been designed to safely secure your dog whilst travelling in a vehicle and ensures you comply with rule 57 of the UK highway code.
EzyDog Car Harness - Drive Safe with Pets
Why this is great for adventures:
- It enables your dog to be safe in the car when on long and short drives
- It keeps your dog secure and prevents them from roaming
- It's comfortable and can remain on as a harness for a walk
- Once adjusted it is easy to fit the harness to your dog
- Designed and tested to conform to a combination of global child safety and vehicle interior standards
- Ergonomic, padded and moulded chest plate for comfort
- Seatbelt webbing and Crosslink Technology for strength
- Quick, one-time fit (Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system)
- Double D-Rings for lead attachment
- Enables you to go travelling with pets
EzyDog Car Safety Harness Features
Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seatbelt of your car and you're ready for the Drive.
This Dog Travel car safety harness is also equipped with double stainless steel D-rings to escort your dog to and from the vehicle.
Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear including:
- Frayed/cut webbing
- Deformed Metal
- UV/sun damage
- Pulled stitches
- Chew and bite marks
You only have to fit the harness to your dog once. From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system.
ALWAYS REPLACE HARNESS IF SHOWING SIGNS OF DAMAGE
Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in shade.
Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight
EzyDog Car Harness Specs
Available in many sizes: We have EzyDog small harnesses through to the EzyDog large dog travel harnesses available. For best-fit measure the girth of your dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once the girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|28 - 64
|11 - 25
|38 - 86
|15 - 34
|49 - 106
|19 - 42
Please refer to the product video below for a fitting guide.
EzyDog Car Harness Instructions
1. Unlace and loosen webbings from alloy tri-glide. Place harness on the dog
2. Adjust both front chest webbings to a firm fit. Use measurements to balance webbing lengths repeat adjustment to rear girth webbings
3. Lock all four webbings in place by feeding back through alloy triglide
4. Feed webbing tail under webbing keeper and locate keeper back against triglide. Fold excess webbing and secure in keeper
5. Place fitted harness on dog and position in the car. Thread seat belt through both handles and click into the buckle. Remove slack from the seat belt
Important: do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, the harness should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps & dog.
Only the strongest and highest quality materials have been used in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from Aluminium Alloy, so are light, durable and incredibly strong.
All webbing is made from seat belt webbing and the Crosslink™ technology ensures the harness is of utmost strength.
The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mould to the shape of your dog for a comfortable and custom fit.