EzyDog Quick Fit Harness
The EzyDog Quick Fit Harness for dogs brings together adventure proof materials in one simple, quick and easy to use dog harness.
As simple to fit and use as a collar, whilst being durable, lightweight and reliable this easy to fit dog harness provides ultimate control and comfort.
Why this is great for adventures:
- Made from water resistant, non-rusting materials
- Quick and easy to put on or take off
- Safe and secure adjustable fit
- Soft and comfortable yet ergonomic for movement
- Additional reflective materials for increased visibility
EzyDog Quick Fit Harness Features
The EzyDog Quick Fit Harness has soft touch webbing which is used across all contact areas, whilst additional soft neoprene is placed against your dog's most touched area, the chest.
This design has been constructed to minimise any pinching or chafing whilst being strong enough for all kinds of adventures. Simply adjust the straps (only needed once), click on the harness and you're ready to go!
- One buckle and click for quick fit
- Maximised comfort with padded neoprene chest strap sleeve
- Reflective stitching for low-visibilty and night time adventures
- Strong stainless steel ring for safe and secure lead attachment
- ID tag holder built into the harness (no need for a collar)
- Unique fitting system helps ensure the correct size harness
EzyDog Quick Fit Harness Specs
Soft neoprene, soft touch webbing and stainless steel fittings
For best fit, measure the weight, neck and girth of your dog. The girth will take priority when selecting a size. Fitted correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight.
How to fit the EzyDog Quick Fit Harness?
1. Loosen all straps. Adjust the chest strap by pushing the neoprene to one side and adjusting the Velcro.
2. Slip neck area over dog's head.
3. Clip girth strap together.
4. Adjust to fit your dog. When adjusting, red safety patch in velcro must be hidden at all points of adjustment.
TIP: Keep the chest strap a little loose so that the girth strap does not pull into your dog's legs.
IMPORTANT: Do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, harness should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps and your dog.