Durable Comfort and Support Dog Harness
The Ezy Dog Chest Plate Harness has been carefully designed to mould to the shape of a dog's chest and distribute the load evenly across their body. Combined with other durable safety features it makes for a great dog harness.
Why it's great for adventures:
- Strong and sturdy for all kinds of exploring
- Unique design leads to a comfortable and secure custom fit
- Non-corrosive materials can taken on the elements
- Light reflective stitching lends to adventures throughout the day and night
- Free car restraint included so you can go from walks to on the road with one click
Thanks to the easy-to-adjust straps, the harness does not rub uncomfortably anywhere on your dog and the EVA chest support provides control for pulling, training and all kinds of adventures. The one-click fixing ensures the harness can be put on and off quickly with minimal hassle. Once adjusted, it's as simple as step in, secure and go!
Comfortable Dog Harness
- Unique Eva Chest Plate forms to your dog's chest for a custom fit
- Fits any shape dog thanks to the ergonomic fit
- Simple to adjust for the perfect, one time fit
- Reflective stitching throughout to aid with night time and low-light adventures
- Rust-proof welded D-ring to keep your dog's lead securely attached
- Free Ezy Dog car restraint included with each harness
Easy To Adjust Dog Harness
For best fit, measure the girth of your dog. The girth will take priority when selecting a size. Fitted correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight.
|Size||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Girth (cm)|
How to put on the Ezy Dog Chest Plate Harness?
1. Loosen straps and unclip both buckles.
2. With harness on the ground, step dog's right leg into position with the wider part of the chest plate nearest the dogs' head.
3. Starting with the neck strap, clip straps together.
4. Adjust straps to fit your dog.
TIP: Keep the neck strap a little loose so that the girth strap does not pull into your dog's legs.
IMPORTANT: Do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, harness should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps and your dog.
The best place to check for specific product sizing is within the "Sizing & Specs" tab on the product page.
Alternatively we have created this guide to help you with choosing the perfect size across a range of our best-selling products.
To use the guide, simply click the link of the brand that your chosen product relates too and follow the instructions within.
If an item you need help with is missing or you still need help after following the guide, please reach out to us on live chat, phone (0333 200 7312) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be more than happy to assist.