Ruffwear Swamp Cooler Core
The Swamp Cooler Core™ is an add-on that provides cooling, extra lift-and-assist support, and additional stability for the Palisades™ Pack, Approach™ Pack, Singletrak™ Pack, and Web Master™ Harness.
This three-layer chest panel features Ruffwear's Swamp Cooler™ Tech that uses evaporative cooling to efficiently disperse heat from the dog’s core when exploring in warm temperatures. To activate, wet the Swamp Cooler Core with water, use the hook-and-loop sleeves to attach it to the chest and belly straps of the pack or harness, then hit the trail!
How does Swamp Cooler™ Tech work? Learn more about evaporative cooling and other ways to keep your dog cool here.
Why it's great for adventures?
- SWAMP COOLER™ TECH
- EASY ON/OFF
- ADD-ON TO HARNESSES & PACKS
Ruffwear Swamp Cooler Core Cooling Harness & Pack Add-On
- Three-layer construction that absorbs water and promotes an evaporative cooling effect for warm-weather exploring.
- Easily add as cooling belly panel to a compatible pack or harness with hook-and-loop sleeves.
- Compatible with Ruffwear’s Web Master™ Harness, Approach™ Pack, Palisades™ Pack, Singletrak™ Pack.
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation.
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation.
- Mesh lining keeps dog dry and comfortable.
- Provides load dispersion and stability.
- Hook-and-loop sleeves for easy on/off.
Swamp Cooler Core™ Harness & Pack Add-On
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage. The size should match your existing compatible Ruffwear gear: Web Master™ Harness, Approach™ Pack, Palisades™ Pack and Singletrak™ Pack.
|XS||17-22 in (43-56 cm)|
|S||22-27 in (56-69 cm)|
|M||27-32 in (69-81 cm)|
|L/XL||32-42 in (81-107 cm)|
Outer Layer: Polyester air mesh
Middle Layer: Polyester non-woven
Lining: Dry-weave polyester mesh
Made in Vietnam
Wash in cold water