K9 Sport Sack Big Dog Carrier
Please note all colours/sizes listed in stock are available for pre-order only, due to arrive to us by 17th May 2021. Any orders made including these sizes will be placed on-hold and shipped ASAP.
The ultimate big dog carrier which doubles as a backpacking backpack.
Following on from the original Rover, the K9 Sport Sack Rover 2 has been re-designed in appearance, construction and functionality to give optimum comfort, security and adventures for dogs medium to extra-extra large. The technology built in provides the top of the line in pet/human safety and comfort, with the weight limit of 36kg covering the majority of large dogs whilst still allowing you to carry them with ease.
The Rover 2 by K9 Sport Sack has adjustable shoulder/torso sizing for all body types that can withstand the weight, a removable lap belt, strong internal frame with padding and weight distribution straps plus more unique features. So when you're adventure doggo is finished being carried the backpack can be converted to carry up to 60 litres of outdoor gear.
Rover 2 By K9 Sport Sack
New Rover 2 Features:
- Backpacking pack conversion
- Adjustable shoulder/torso height
- Removable lap belt with hip pockets & waste bag dispenser
- Internal frame with inner padding for dog comfort
- Padded back panel with increased airflow
- Removable storage/dog back support pack with hydro port
- Weight distribution straps
- Side cooling venting zippers
- Wide base to accommodate your pet and it's tail
- Detachable dog sun/rain hood
- Dog lumbar support straps
- 300D ripstop oxford polyester material
- Matching hook and loop strip for custom patch
Features included as standard on all K9 Sport Sack dog backpack carriers:
- Carabiner to clip to your dog's collar
- No-slip zipper to support your dog's back
- Angled side cinch straps to keep your dog in a forward position
- Collar enclosure to keep your dog safe inside the bag
- Side ventilation for breathability
- Zipper loop to secure the main zipper to the collar enclosure
Big Dog Backpack Carrier
Weight Limit: 80lb (36kg)
Capacity: 50-60 litre capacity
Sizing: Length - Measure from dogs collar to the base of their tail. Girth - Measure the widest part of your dog's chest.
If you find your dog is between sizes and still growing (you would like to opt for a bigger size backpack to last), or your dog's breed is short legged/long bodied then we can help. We stock a range of K9 booster blocks that add a 3" lift to the backpacks. Please contact us at email@example.com or on our live chat between 7am and 8pm if you need any help with sizing.
||20 - 23" / 51 - 58cm||Up to 34"/86 cm||Corgi, English Bulldog, Brittany Spaniel, Standard Schnauzer|
|X-Large||23 - 26" / 58 - 66cm||Up to 37"/94 cm||Boxer, Collie, Portuguese Water Dog, Husky, Whippet
||26 - 29" / 66 - 74cm||Up to 40"/102 cm||Basset Hound, Clumber Spaniel, Goldendoodle|
Safety: All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong. Do not use any of the K9 backpacks with dogs who have injuries or disabilities that could be further exacerbated.
The best place to check for specific product sizing is within the "Sizing & Specs" tab on the product page.
Alternatively we have created this guide to help you with choosing the perfect size across a range of our best-selling products.
To use the guide, simply click the link of the brand that your chosen product relates too and follow the instructions within.
If an item you need help with is missing or you still need help after following the guide, please reach out to us on live chat, phone (0333 200 7312) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be more than happy to assist.