Ruffwear Grip Trex Dog Boots
The Grip Trex dog boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors with their humans.
With the Grip Trex, those paws can go the distance thanks to the rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole with exceptional traction and protection on varied terrain. Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation, and the closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit.
Why it's great for adventures?
- Breathable Upper
- Rugged Outsole
- Cinch Closure
Ruffwear Grip Trex Dog Boot Pairs
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out.
- Vibram® non-marking outsole with rugged lug design provides flexibility and traction on varied terrain.
- Reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure system.
- Protects dogs’ paws from extreme environments.
- Intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure maintains holding power when wet.
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on/off.
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Available in sets of two.
Ruffwear Grip Trex Paw Wear For Outdoors
Use this fit guide to select the appropriate size for your dog. Measure across widest part of paw when bearing weight. Measure ALL paws. If between sizes, size down.
|1.50 in (38 mm)|
|1.75 in (44 mm)|
|2.00 in (51 mm)|
|2.25 in (57 mm)|
|2.50 in (64 mm)|
|2.75 in (70 mm)|
|3.00 in (76 mm)|
|3.25 in (83 mm)|
Upper: 100% polyester
Outsole: non-marking Vibram® outsole
Other: Synthetic pigskin
Closure: YKK hydrophobic hook-and-loop
Made in Vietnam
Wash in cold water