Ruffwear Undercoat Dog Wetsuit Water JacketWhen it comes to exploring in and around water, the Undercoat™ Water Jacket offers warmth for dogs who can't resist making a splash in the colder, shoulder seasons or who are prone to getting cold when wet. It's an amphibious jacket that thrives in wet environments, using a formfitting laminated neoprene for insulation that stretches and moves with dogs as they romp and swim. Super-soft, articulated stretch StormSleeves™ are engineered to seal in warmth while maintaining freedom of movement.
Can be worn standalone as an insulative piece, or layered under the Float Coat™ Life Jacket if buoyancy is also needed.
Why it's great for adventures?
- Water-friendly Warmth
- Stretch Sleeves
- Drainage Holes
Ruffwear Undercoat Dog Water Jacket
- Laminated neoprene body is flexible and provides insulation in wet environments.
- Articulated stretch StormSleeve™ seals in warmth and allows for natural swimming motion.
- Small drain holes on belly panel allow water to exit.
- Formfitting with a zippered closure and sleeves for core heat retention
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️
Ruffwear Dog Wetsuit
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage. In between sizes? Choose the larger size.
|XXS||13-17 in (33-43 cm)|
|XS||17-22 in (43-56 cm)|
|S||22-27 in (56-69 cm)|
|M||27-32 in (69-81 cm)|
|L||32-36 in (81-91 cm)|
|XL||36-42 in (91-107 cm)|
Body: 1mm neoprene laminated with stretch spandex fabric
Zipper: YKK Vislon Zipper
Zipper flap: 200 denier polyester
StormSleeve™: Double-layer stretch spandex
Made in Vietnam
Rinse with cold water after each use
Hang to dry
Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean