Returns, Exchanges & Refund Policy
Whilst we hope you are happy with every purchase made at Travfurler, should you wish to return an item purchased from us, we will be happy to refund the cost of the item or offer an exchange. To apply for a return/refund please ensure you have read the full return, exchange and refund policy detailed below then contact us (email@example.com) to begin the process.
- We offer a 30 day returns policy from the date of purchase (365 days for faulty or defective items).
- Within this timeframe returns can be processed for refunds and exchanges.
- Unless returning an incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon arrival item, your item must be unused (free from pet hair) and fit for re-sale. Including original packaging and in the same condition you received it.
- The approval and outcome of each return depends on the individual circumstances as listed within this policy.
- If the product returned is not in a fully resalable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or offer a partial refund. This does not affect your statutory rights and excludes incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon arrival items.
- All refunds will be processed using the same method of payment used to place the order.
- All UK exchanges will be re dispatched with free delivery.
- We are not able to offer returns/refunds/exchanges on gift cards, sale items and perishable goods. As well as personalised, custom, or bespoke products unless incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon arrival.
- Postage charges are non-refundable and will be deducted from your refund. A refund of the original delivery charge and charge for returning will only be given in the case of incorrect, damaged upon arrival or faulty goods.
There are certain situations where returns may be refused or only partial refunds or gift vouchers are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error upon arrival back to us
- Returns made 30 days after the date of purchase (excluding faulty or defective items)
- Sale items
- Approved returns, less original shipping costs
Replacements & Exchanges
We work hard to ensure our products are of the highest quality, but on the rare occasion something goes wrong we will do everything we can to put it right. If an item is damaged upon arrival, faulty or defective we can either send out a brand-new replacement or provide a full refund. To process a replacement or full refund we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and evidence of the defect/damage.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return (excluding original shipping costs). Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Exchanges or gift vouchers may instead be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Giftcards cannot be refunded.
Applying for a return/refund
To apply for a return/refund please ensure you have read the full return, exchange and refund policy detailed above then contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the process.
Once the request has been confirmed, you will need to:
- Pack the product in its original packaging.
- Pack the package to avoid damage during transit.
- Include a copy of your original delivery note or written details including your name, address, phone number, order number and details on the request including whether it is a refund or exchange request.
- Mail the item(s) to us at:
Travfurler Ltd, 103 Merryoak Road, Southampton, England, SO197QP
(Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer)
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over £30, we would recommend using a trackable/signed-for shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Since we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (payment method dependant). Alternatively, your exchange will be despatched.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If your return is rejected, we will provide details of the reason along with next steps and remedial actions.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not received a refund yet but are due one following our approval, please first check your bank account.
Then contact your debit/credit card company, since it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If they are unable to help you will need to contact your bank since there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Finally, if you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate.
If you have any questions around this policy, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.