Do you transport your pet in your car or van, holiday in a caravan or camper, keep your dog in a kennel or leave him at home whilst at work? The animalarm® sends warning notifications to your cell phone to alert you to the temperature of your vehicle.
Why this is great for adventures:
- It ensures you are notified of a vehicle or holiday home being too warm
- Temperature alerts in real-time
- Easily portable
Disclaimer: We do not condone or advise leaving your pets behind. If you decide to do this, then having this solution could provide some peace of mind.
- Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Battery operated. The base station has a rechargeable battery, remote sensor 2 AAAA with an approximate lifespan of 12-18months
- Base Station: 12.5cm x 7cm x 1.3cm
- Remote Sensor: 6.7cm x 4.5cm x 2.3cm
- The remote sensor connects to the base station via Bluetooth with a distance of up to 50m
Get temperature alerts in real-time
Totally portable – use in any vehicle or location
You must purchase a data plan.
The best place to check for specific product sizing is within the "Sizing & Specs" tab on the product page.
Alternatively we have created this guide to help you with choosing the perfect size across a range of our best-selling products.
To use the guide, simply click the link of the brand that your chosen product relates too and follow the instructions within.
If an item you need help with is missing or you still need help after following the guide, please reach out to us on live chat, phone (0333 200 7312) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be more than happy to assist.