Spray on Plaster for Dogs
Please note, due to this product being an aerosol we can only currently ship this to UK destinations.
The Aqueous Spray on Plaster for Dogs gives a bandage-like protection by forming a barrier to protect cuts and minor wounds from dirt, water, and germs. This then lets the cut or wound heal naturally while being protected.
The silver covering remains elastic and permeable to air. It is easy to apply it too awkward areas and stays in place while the area heals.
Why this is great for adventures:
- It helps to quickly seal a wound
- Plasters will quickly fall of when pets continue to walk
- It creates a protective barrier from the environment when outdoors
The Spray on Plaster for Dogs is made from a unique formulation, Aqueos Spray on Plaster stays in place while wounds heal, and lasts for several days. Reapply if required to continue promoting the natural healing of the wound/graze/cut in question.
Spray on Plaster for Dogs Features
The award-winning aqueous animal spray on plaster for dogs and other pets is an essential first aid item for any animal owner that wants their own set of vet clinic supplies when out adventuring.
- An essential for animal first aid kits
- Effective micronized spray forming a silver aluminium film on the treated area
- Unique formulation protecting minor cuts and grazes from dirt, water, and bacteria
- Bandage like protection promoting and aiding the natural healing process
- Remains elastic and permeable to air
- With excellent adhesive properties
- Easy to apply to awkward areas
- Stays in place while the wound heals
- Lasts for several days (reapplication will be required if removed by pet through licking)
- Keeps flies away from cuts and sarcoids in the summer
- Easy to use aerosol spray formula
Spray on Plaster for Dogs Specs
Depending on where the area is, the spray will last a few days and can just be re-applied as needed. It is safe if animals lick the area covered.
Size & Weight
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets, and packaging before use.
It is competition safe for professional equestrians.
Can you use spray plaster on dogs?
The spray on plaster can be used on dogs, cats, horses and other pets to help with the natural healing process. The protective barrier the spray forms can prevent the risk of a bacterial infection from occurring. This is incredibly important if you are out adventuring and cannot quickly get back home. It is a great alternative to a typical plaster.
Will a dog's cut heal on its own?
A dogs cut will heal itself just like a human cut would. You can speed up the healing process by stopping any blood flow, then you can clean it using a pet first aid kit and then you can apply a plaster, ideally a spray on plaster as a dogs fur makes it more difficult to keep a regular plaster in place.
Can I put a bandage on a dog?
You can put a bandage on a dog but they will more than likely fall off or be pulled off by the dog biting it and rubbing it. Adhesive bandages on dogs are not as effective as they are on human skin due to the fur preventing the adhesive from sticking. A spray on pet plaster is a safe and more useful alternative when it comes to pet injuries.
We ship nationally and internationally to customers all over the world daily via Royal Mail courier services, based upon order weight and destination. We will always ensure you know the cost of postage before you are asked for any payment information which means you will always have the option to choose your preferred delivery speed and related charge per order.
Throughout the shipping process our responsive customer service team work directly with our couriers and are always available to assist you directly, therefore ensuring a reliable service with high satisfaction rates.
Latest recommended posting dates for Christmas (national and international) can be found here.
Before placing an order, please ensure you have read our full shipping policy below and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Coronavirus Update: Due to current events, we would recommend a tracked service is selected. We are continuing to process and dispatch our orders on time however due to the pandemic there may be delays experienced throughout postal networks, both nationally and internationally (especially at the customs stage) due to reduced air capacity, high mail volumes and COVID reduction measures. We will do everything we can to work with our couriers and ensure as fast a service as possible, but during this time are unable to guarantee usual shipment time frames and delivery windows. More can be found on our Covid policy here.
- We fulfil and ship orders daily, Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Our same-day dispatch aim* cut-off is 12pm UK time. We recommend contacting us if this is required, since it is not a guaranteed service.
- We fulfil and ship the vast majority of orders within 1 working day, however during peak periods this process may take longer and does not include preorders/backorders. Please therefore let us know if you need your order in a hurry!
- All shipping timelines provided are delivery aims unless otherwise stated and do not account for delays outside of our or our couriers’ control such as bank holidays, adverse weather conditions or customs processing times.
- We offer free Tracked-48 hour delivery for spends over £50 within the UK.
- Basic shipping estimates (average parcel weight 250g-1500g):
- You must ensure the correct address format and contact details are provided to us at the time of order and that you are not purchasing restricted items for the destination country to aid with prompt delivery.
- You as the customer are responsible for your own countries customs duties and taxes charged at the time of customs release, delivery or collection.
- In the case of failed delivery due to incorrect address information or contact details being provided, customs duties not being paid, or restricted items being purchased, no shipping refunds and/or compensation will be provided as per our returns policy.
When do we ship?
We fulfil and ship orders daily, 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) excluding bank holidays. Although we fulfil and ship across most of the week, please note we have a same-day dispatch cut off time (below) plus some couriers and manufacturers/suppliers have fluctuating non-postal days, such as weekends. Therefore any orders made after 4pm UK time Monday-Friday may process that day but will not start shipping until the following working day.
*Same day dispatch aim
Order before 12pm UK time, Monday-Friday for our same-day dispatch aim. We recommend contacting us if this is required, since it is not a guaranteed service. Our same day despatch does not include personalised items such as pet tags, pre-order/backorder items or items which require shipment directly from the manufacturer or supplier. Orders including the above may be placed on-hold or shipped separately.
Pre-order and backorder items
Upon a pre-order item or backorder item being purchased (as listed on the product page), the order is placed on-hold until the item arrives to us and the order is then shipped ASAP. Updates will be provided along the way including the estimation and as always, confirmation will be sent once the item has shipped. Further information on pre-order and backorder items can be found here.
All shipment timelines provided within this policy are delivery aims unless otherwise stated as guaranteed. When there are scenarios outside of our or our couriers’ control such as national and international bank holidays, adverse weather conditions or country-wide border changes there may be a risk of delays in delivery to the destination.
Free delivery bands*:
Once the minimum order spend has been met for the country you require shipment too, the free delivery band will become available in your basket.
These bands are:
UK – Spend over £50 to receive free Tracked-48 hour UK delivery (2-3 working day aim)
*Same day dispatch and free delivery is not currently available on Animalarm, Ruff&Tumble drying coats, Petsports (Outside of the US), Canine&Co Christmas pet jumpers and may exclude bulky/heavy items, out of stock items/pre-orders or items which require shipment directly from the manufacturer. When additional charges are required (such as for the above products) these will be displayed in the basket at the shipping calculation stage. All items which require a separate delivery charge will still count towards the free delivery bands but may add a 3-5 day delay to the order dispatch date.
Travfurler Ltd reserve the right to amend or cancel these bands at any given time.
Shipping calculations & charges
Estimates can be found within this policy (at the bottom), however due to the calculations required around weight and specific delivery address, the most accurate place to check is the shipping calculation stage within checkout. For this simply add your items to basket, input your address and the delivery charges will automatically update allowing you to select your preferred method.
Address formats, contact details & restricted Items
You must ensure the correct address format and contact details are provided to us at the time of order and that you are not purchasing restricted items for the destination country. We will always endeavour to check for potential issues; however, we cannot be held responsible for incorrect address data, incorrect contact details or restricted items being purchased. Should one of these scenarios occur, there will be no refund or compensation provided for shipping costs (original, return and/or re-posts) nor for scenarios where customs may dispose of parcels. The best way to check you are meeting the destination countries shipping guidelines is to check the relevant shipping guide found here: Country guides.
Customs duties & taxes
Since we have no control over country border charges, we are unable to estimate customs duties and taxes within our product or shipping pricing currently. Therefore, you as the customer are responsible for your own countries customs duties and taxes charged at the time of customs release, delivery or collection. Please bear this in mind when placing international orders. If you are unsure on whether you will be subject to customs fees, we would recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order. If you choose to refuse the customs fees and the parcel is returned to us, the shipping costs will not be refunded, and a handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
National Customs Websites can be found here for information purposes.
UK Delivery Options
FREE UK Tracked 48 Hour Delivery (2-3 Working Days) - spend over £50 (or local currency equivalent)
Tracked 24 Hour (Next Working Day Delivery Aim):
|UK Tracked 24 Hour (Next Working Day)||0g-50g||£4.25|
|UK Tracked 24 Hour (Next Working Day)||51g-1000g||£5.75|
|UK Tracked 24 Hour (Next Working Day)||1001g-2000g||£8.00|
|UK Tracked 24 Hour (Next Working Day)||2001g and up||£18.25|
Tracked 48 Hour (2 Working Day Delivery Aim):
|UK Tracked 48 Hour (2 Working Days)||0g-50g||£3.75|
|UK Tracked 48 Hour (2 Working Days)||51g-2000g||£5.00|
|UK Tracked 48 Hour (2 Working Days)||2001g and up||£10.75|
First Class 1-2 days Delivery Aim (Non-Tracked):
|UK First Class (Next Working Day)||0g-50g||£1.00|
|UK First Class (Next Working Day)||51g-1000g||£4.00|
|UK First Class (Next Working Day)||1001g-2000g||£5.75|
|UK First Class (Next Working Day)||2001g and up||£16.00|
Second Class - 3 days Delivery Aim (Non-Tracked):
|UK Second Class (2 Working Days)||0g-50g||£0.75|
|UK Second Class (2 Working Days)||51g-2000g||£3.25|
|UK Second Class (2 Working Days)||2001g and up||£9.00|
Europe Delivery Options
Europe Tracked 3-12 days Delivery Aim:
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||0g-50g||£7.00|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||51g-100g||£10.00|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||101g-250g||£10.25|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||251g-500g||£11.75|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||501g-750g||£12.75|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||751g-1000g||£13.75|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||1001g-1250g||£14.00|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||1251g-1500g||£14.75|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||1501g-2000g||£15.25|
|Europe Tracked 3-12 Working Days||2001g and up||£35.00|
Europe Standard 5-20 days Delivery Aim (Non-Tracked):
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||0g-50g||£2.00|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||51g-100g||£5.75|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||101g-250g||£6.00|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||251g-500g||£7.75|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||501g-750g||£9.00|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||751g-1000g||£10.00|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||1001g-1250g||£11.00|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||1251g-1500g||£12.00|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||1501g-2000g||£13.00|
|Europe Standard 5-20 Working Days||2001g and up||£28.00|
Europe Economy 2-5 weeks Delivery Aim (Non-Tracked):
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||0g-50g||£3.25|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||51g-100g||£5.00|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||101g-250g||£5.50|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||251g-500g||£7.80|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||501g-750g||£9.00|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||751g-1000g||£9.75|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||1001g-1250g||£10.80|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||1251g-1500g||£12.00|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||1501g-1750g||£13.00|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||1751g-2000g||£13.20|
|Europe Economy 2-5 weeks||2001g and up||£22.50|
Other International Delivery
Worldwide Tracked 5-12 days Delivery Aim:
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||0g-50g||£9.75|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||51g-100g||£12.75|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||101g-250g||£14.00|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||251g-500g||£18.50|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||501g-750g||£21.25|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||751g-1000g||£24.50|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||1001g-1250g||£26.75|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||1251g-1500g||£29.25|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||1501g-2000g||£31.00|
|Worldwide Tracked 5-12 Working Days||2001g and up||£42.00|
Worldwide Standard 7-20 days Delivery Aim (Non-Tracked):
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||0g-50g||£3.00|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||51g-100g||£9.00|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||101g-250g||£10.50|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||251g-500g||£16.50|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||501g-750g||£19.00|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||751g-1000g||£23.00|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||1001g-1250g||£26.25|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||1251g-1500g||£29.00|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||1501g-2000g||£30.25|
|Worldwide Standard 7-20 Working Days||2001g and up||£35.00|
Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks Delivery Aim (Non-Tracked):
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||0g-50g||£3.25|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||51g-100g||£5.00|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||101g-250g||£5.50|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||251g-500g||£7.75|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||501g-750g||£9.00|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||751g-1000g||£9.75|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||1001g-1250g||£10.75|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||1251g-1500g||£12.00|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||1501g-1750g||£13.00|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||1751g-2000g||£13.25|
|Worldwide Economy 6-12 weeks||2001g and up||£28.00|
Before placing an order, please ensure you have read our full shipping policy above and reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Returns, Exchanges & Refund Policy
Whilst we hope you are happy with every purchase made at Travfurler, should you wish to return an item purchased from us, we are on hand to offer an exchange or refund the cost of the item. To apply for a refund or exchange, please review our policy detailed below then contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the process.
- We offer a 28 day returns policy.
- Returns can only be opened within 14 day's from the date of goods being received.
- Returned goods must then be received by us within 14 day's after the return opening date.
- To open a return, you must inform us via email at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of your goods and include your order number, name and address in the email.
- When sending items back to us, include written details of your name, order number and details on whether you would like a refund or to exchange.
- Your item must be unused and fit for re-sale (clean, free from pet hair). Including original packaging, with tags attached and in the same condition you received it. Products not adhering to this policy and not being returned in a new condition, may result in an additional cleaning/processing fee of up to 20% of the item’s retail value offered at our discretion.
- If the product returned is not in a fully resalable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or offer a partial refund. This does not affect your statutory rights and excludes incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon arrival items.
- All refunds will be processed using the same method of payment used to place the order.
- We are not able to offer returns/refunds/exchanges on gift cards and perishable goods. As well as personalised, custom or bespoke products unless incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon arrival.
- All UK exchanges will be re dispatched with free delivery (once per customer, per order). Excludes Sale Items.
- For refunds, postage charges are non-refundable and will therefore be deducted from your return. In the case of returned goods originally qualifying for free delivery, a £5 postal charge will be deducted (£10 in the case of bulky/heavy items). A refund including delivery charges will only be given in the case of incorrect, damaged upon arrival or faulty goods.
There are certain situations where returns may be refused, only partial refunds are approved or gift vouchers are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error upon arrival back to us
- Approved returns, less original postage charges
Replacements & Exchanges
We work hard to ensure our products are of the highest quality, but on the rare occasion something goes wrong we will do everything we can to put it right. If an item is damaged upon arrival, faulty or defective we can either send out a brand-new replacement or provide a refund. To process a replacement or full refund we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and evidence of the defect/damage.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return (excluding original shipping costs). Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
Giftcards cannot be refunded.
Applying for a return/refund
To apply for a return/refund please ensure you have read the full return, exchange and refund policy detailed above then contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the process.
Once the request has been confirmed, you will need to:
- Pack the product in its original packaging.
- Pack the package to avoid damage during transit.
- Include a copy of your original delivery note or written details including your name, address, phone number, order number and details on the request including whether it is a refund or exchange request.
- Mail the item(s) to us at:
Travfurler Ltd, 103 Merryoak Road, Southampton, England, SO197QP
(Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer)
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over £30, we would recommend using a trackable/signed-for shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Since we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (payment method dependant). Alternatively, your exchange will be despatched.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If your return is rejected, we will provide details of the reason along with next steps and remedial actions.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not received a refund yet but are due one following our approval, please first check your bank account.
Then contact your debit/credit card company, since it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If they are unable to help you will need to contact your bank since there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Finally, if you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate.
If you have any questions around this policy, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes we list items as out of stock, but available on preorder or backorder. This allows you to have a first look at what's due to arrive to us, snap up something you might be waiting for or place a direct order for a specific item you can't find anywhere else. The aim of this guide is to help explain the two terms and give an idea on timelines plus answer other frequently asked questions around these status'.
Preorders (ETA: As per the due by (XX-XX-XX) date listed):
When an item is listed as 'COMING SOON! XX-XX-XX preorder', this item is on it's way to us and available to purchase on a preorder basis. This means you are able to purchase the item before it arrives to us, thus ensuring you are the first in line to receive it. The due by date is given as an approximation on when the item should arrive to us, thus giving an idea on when the item will ship onto you. Once the purchase is made, the order will be placed on-hold until the pre-ordered product arrives and can be shipped on (via the shipping method selected at checkout).
Backorders (ETA: Usually 1-2 weeks):
When an item is listed as 'OUT OF STOCK! Available on backorder', this means the item will be added to our next order placed with the related supplier once your purchase is made. Which means you are able to purchase exactly the colour/size/style item you would like, even when out of stock with us. Usually this is a 1-2 week process however it is always best to check with us at email@example.com before purchase for a more specific timeline since stock levels and frequencies fluctuate throughout the year. Once the purchase is made, the order will be placed on-hold until the back ordered product arrives and can be shipped on (via the shipping method selected at checkout).
Our aim with offering these two services is to help us provide you with the exact products you want and love as well as making our processes as transparent as possible.
We hope this breakdown is useful, however if you do have any further questions please reach out to us as we're happy to help!