For best-fit measure the girth of your dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once the girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
||28 - 64
||11 - 25
||38 - 86
||15 - 34
||49 - 106
||19 - 42
Please refer to the product video below for a fitting guide.
1. Unlace and loosen webbings from alloy tri-glide. Place harness on the dog
2. Adjust both front chest webbings to a firm fit. Use measurements to balance webbing lengths repeat adjustment to rear girth webbings
3. Lock all four webbings in place by feeding back through alloy triglide
4. Feed webbing tail under webbing keeper and locate keeper back against triglide. Fold excess webbing and secure in keeper
5. Place fitted harness on dog and position in the car. Thread seat belt through both handles and click into the buckle. Remove slack from the seat belt
Important: do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, the harness should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps & dog.