Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Jacket Harness
The Overcoat Fuse distills years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single jacket-harness combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation. Simply slip on, clip in, and go with this rugged workhorse of a jacket that has a water-repellent coating to shed light moisture and a fleece lining for added coziness.
The integrated harness means you can leash up confidently at two leash attachment points: one on the back and one at the chest – great for redirecting dogs that pull on-leash. Stash pick-up bags or small essentials in the two zippered pockets, and you've got a coat that's ready to go whenever you and your dog are.
Why it's great for adventures?
- Built-in Harness
- Two Connection Points
- Zippered Pockets
Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Dog Coat With Built In Harness
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off.
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant shell fabric.
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining.
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop.
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials.
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️.
Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Dog Jacket Harness All In One
Use the sizing chart to help select the appropriate size for your dog. In between sizes: Choose the smaller size.
|13 - 17 in (33 - 43 cm)||XXS|
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||XS|
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||S|
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||M|
|32 - 36 in (81 - 91 cm)||L|
|36 - 42 in (91 - 107 cm)||XL|
Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish (bluesign® approved)
Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled) (bluesign® approved)
ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
Made in Vietnam
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
Use mild detergent
Hang to dry
Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean