Neon Dog Training Lead
The Long Paws dog training lead is a multi-function training leash for you and your dog. The leash has clips on both ends and several rings along the length of the leash. This lets you clip one end to your dog's collar / harness, and then you can adjust the length of the leash by clipping the other end to one of the D-rings.
For training purposes, the leash can be used as:
- a short leash for heel training
- a medium length leash for general obedience training
- a long length leash for recall training
You can also use the leash to attach to both a collar and harness to ensure full control over your dog, or to walk two dogs at the same time. The second clip means the leash can easily be tethered to your seat while relaxing with food and a drink, or slung over your shoulder for hands-free walking.
The webbing training leash is made from a high-viz neon coloured polyester and includes 3M reflective strips on both sides of the leash and across the full length so you and your dog can be seen even in low light. The neon lead includes high strength trigger clips & welded 3 D-rings / O-rings.
Long Paws Dog Training Lead Features
A multi-function webbing leash with various uses:
- The Leash has 5 length options allowing freedom to move or ensuring close control
- It can be used over the shoulder for hands-free walking
- It can be used as a coupler leash to walk two dogs at a time
- It's the perfect tether to secure your dog while you're relaxing; and
- The Leash can be used in different lengths for heel training (short length), obedience & general training (mid length), or recall training (long length)
Dog Training Lead Specifications
Length: 200cm / 80in
Ribbon Width: 2.0cm
Clips: Lightweight trigger
Strength tested to: 180kg
Design: High-Viz Neon Yellow with double sided reflective strips
Cleaning: easily hand washable
LIFETIME GUARANTEE against material and construction defects