Ruffwear Furness Dog JacketDogs can venture longer and go deeper in bitter cold conditions with the Furness™ – an ultrawarm, high-coverage jacket with high-loft insulation around the neck, back, belly, hips, and thighs.
The lightweight shell fabric has a water-repellant finish to shed light moisture, and the weather-guarded 3/4-length zipper retains core heat. Super-soft, articulated stretch StormSleeves™ are engineered to seal in warmth while maintaining freedom of movement as your dog dashes from powder stash to powder stash. Hem cords at neck and belly cinch to capture warmth and keep cold elements out. Because staying warm shouldn't have to mean staying inside, the Furness offers a new level of canine coziness for winter exploring.
Why it's great for adventures?
- Made to Move
- Leash Portal
Ruffwear Furness Ultrawarm Dog Jacket
- Relaxed fit in a parka style for high coverage on neck, back, belly, hips, and thighs.
- High-loft synthetic insulation is warm and compressible.
- Lightweight shell fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- 3/4-length zipper with weather guard for core heat retention.
- Cinches at neck and belly to capture warmth and keep cold elements out.
- Leg loops provide secure fit option in windy conditions and stow when not in use.
- Leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses.
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️.
Ruffwear Furness Dog Coat
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage. In between sizes? Choose the larger size.
|XXS||13-17 in (33-43 cm)|
|XS||17-22 in (43-56 cm)|
|S||22-27 in (56-69 cm)|
|M||27-32 in (69-81 cm)|
|L||32-36 in (81-91 cm)|
|XL||36-42 in (91-107 cm)|
Shell: 50 denier cire nylon with DWR finish (bluesign® approved)
Insulation: 250 g post-consumer recycled polyester
Lining: 30 denier polyester
Zipper: YKK reverse coil zipper with locking slider
StormSleeves™: 4-way stretch 71% polyester/29% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Made in Vietnam
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
Use mild detergent
Hang to dry
Do not bleach, iron or dry clean